The Most Popular What Is My Favourite Animal You Must Read

Another possibility is 'the dog is my favourite animal', but that would also be uncommon. It’s eyes are small and diferent colours.


What is your favourite animal1

My tomy is very nice to look and it is red in colour.

What is my favourite animal. But most of all, they can be a great friend when i am lonely. Horses are friendly and obedient. Horses have thin but strong legs which assist them in running at a fast pace.

I have no sort of clue what my favourite animal is but my favourite colour is blue. In reality, it's just that you see something in common with it, and it makes you love it even more. My favorite pet is a dog.

They are known for their majestic movements and speed. What is your favorite colur??? My favourite animal, as the topic strikes, a picture of our favourite animal comes to our mind.

I have also a favourite hobby and my hobby is to pet an animal. If you are not the type to take orders, you might identify with cats because you admire their independent streak. Mostly we find pets in form of dogs and that too of different breed and varieties.

Tomy is ferocious to the stranger but very mild to my family member give to food harried a day. In olden days, horses were used in wars and battles due to their robustness and endurance. Dog is a domestic animal.

The unique feature of a dog is that it makes human beings feel more secure and safe. I would like to talk about my favourite animal from my childhood onwards. People in my country are fond of cows.

Horses can form friendships with humans. My new pet is a dog. My favourite animal is the dog.

If you need to talk about the generalized idea of all dogs, then you say 'the dog', or 'dogs'. My favourite animal is a dog. What is your favorite pet?

It is omnivorous and it’s favourite food are bones. I love dogs because they are friendly and cute. They are so loving, caring and a true friend.

I would take this to mean my favorite kind of animal is the cat. Is my favorite animal is dog wrong too? This suggests one particular cat.

He is a loving friend of humans. They are also loyal to their owners. I have two cats in our house.

Sample answer of describe your favourite animal ielts speaking. If you enjoy hamsters more than most. I love dogs because they are friendly and cute.

My favourite animal is a dog but i haven't got it. My favorite animal is a dog. My favourite animal is a horse.

Have you ever wondered which animal would you be? It is very powerful and fast. You could also say 'my favourite animals are dogs'.

If you said 'my favourite animal is a dog' you would be referring to a specific dog, for example: It looks like only the following are correct: You would be telling someone that the animal which you like is a dog and not a different species.

My favourite animal essay 100 words my favourite animal: I have a great passion and love for dogs. He can smell his master from far off.

Dog has got short ears. My favorite animal is cats. The cat looks like a tiny animal, but no one can.

I find them honest, lovely, and entertaining. First off, my favourite animal is a cat—whilst, many people like cats, including dogs. Almost all people have a favourite hobby and are not out of them.

My favorite animal is dogs. is this correct? I know what your favorite animal is most of us chose our favorite animal decades ago, back when we were learning about animal sounds and looking at flashcards. 'my favourite animal is a dog called rex'.

It’s nose is normally and black. It’s tail is short or long. Horses can form friendships with humans, as they are social animals.

They are herbivorous animals that feed on hay, grass, herbs, and some vegetables. My little dog, jingle, is a living example of what love is all about and he is my little treasure and holds a special place in my heart. In my perspective, irrespective of any animal, we have to take care of them.

My favorite animal is a dog then it means you know one particular dog, and out of all the animals in the world, that one dog is your favorite. Dogs are very funny, sensible, and loyal creatures. My favourite animal is a horse.

When i look at their big, beautiful eyes, i just melt like ice cream on a hot summer day. My favorite animal dog : It seems the subject is my favorite animal, singular, and the verb is is, also singular, so they match.

Short essay for class 1, 2, 3, 4 in 100 words my favorite animal is a cat. 'my favourite animal is the dog' is correct. Essay , composition , paragraph , note essay on dog.

What is the most popular animal in your country? My favorite animals are cats. My favorite animal is the dog.

Since every individual is different we all love different animals for one reason or the next. He gives respect to his master. They are very fine and funny, and very obedient.

Log in or register to post comments professorradars. My favourite animal is an african hunting dog because i like the way they hunt in packs, awesome. adam, the wirral, england my favourite animal is a tiger because they can roar almost as loudly. Essay on my favourite animal horse for class 3.

He guards the house of human whole day. My favorite animal is a cat. Although i like all the animals, my favourite one is the dog.

It has got many teeth. My animal is a dog. My favorite animal is the cat.


MY FAVORITE ANIMAL YouTube


My favorite animal


PPT My Favorite Animal PowerPoint Presentation, free


My favorite animal


What's Your Favorite Animal? Eric Carle Macmillan


MY FAVOURITE ANIMAL


Calaméo My Favourite Animal By 5è Students Tmb


What's your favourite animal? worksheet


What Is Your Favorite Animal And Why Answers Paradox


My favourite animal.


My favourite animal


My favourite animal.


My favourite animal


What's Your Favorite Animal? Eric Carle Macmillan


My favourite animal Interactive worksheet


My favourite animal


My favorite animals вероника шепелева


what is your favorite animal


My favorite animal!


SeeCloseComment